When we were on our honeymoon we stayed at the family owned condo in South Haven, MI. What a great place! There is a journal there (as there is one at the Pretty Lake cottage) so we made a point to write in it each night. I took pictures of the entries so I can type them out. I will start this blog off that way, by sharing those journal entries with you. But not now, I have to get ready for work, do some laundry before I go to work, and it's going to be a long day. I have only 4 customers today but those will take me from 10am till about 4:30 (1 haircut and 3 chemical services with haircuts) Good money day. Then Mike is supposed to look at a customer's printer for her (he does computer work but he knows about printers too) and then she wants to take us to dinner. Tomorrow is going to be a full day too. I have a bridal hair practice in the am, then by 1pm we'll be on the road to Nashville with Mike's brother, his daughter & her boyfriend to go watch the Titans Training camp. I'm excited to see them in person. Hoping to make it to a couple games this season. Saturday we'll be in Nasvhille still, come home sometime that day. Sunday going to Knoxville to get the boys from the airport. They have been in Florida all week visiting my dad and stepmom and the family there. So as you can tell I'm not going to have much time to write out those journal entries between now and the end of the weekend. Maybe I can get to it Sunday.
As I sit on the sofa with the screen door open, I notice my poor flowers in the hanging basket on the porch are looking sad. I think I need to repot them. My lilies have lost their blooms and I'm not sure if they are going to come back :\ But I can't plant anything in the ground here. It's all in containers. At least the Sage and Thyme I have growing is doing well. Kaitlan gave me some mint from her garden for tea. It smells so good. I would grow that but that stuff tends to take over. I will wait till I have a real yard to do that kind of gardening. I've got the itch to get my hands in the dirt again. I miss having flower gardens. I want to have a salad garden too.
As I sit on the sofa with the screen door open, I notice my poor flowers in the hanging basket on the porch are looking sad. I think I need to repot them. My lilies have lost their blooms and I'm not sure if they are going to come back :\ But I can't plant anything in the ground here. It's all in containers. At least the Sage and Thyme I have growing is doing well. Kaitlan gave me some mint from her garden for tea. It smells so good. I would grow that but that stuff tends to take over. I will wait till I have a real yard to do that kind of gardening. I've got the itch to get my hands in the dirt again. I miss having flower gardens. I want to have a salad garden too.
Been up since 5:30 this am thanks to Mike having to go to Chattanooga (2nd day in a row) got up and made my bed (go me lol) and been cruising the Internet for an hour since he left for work. Ok, I'm getting off my bootie to take a shower and get my day started now.
Till later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment