I am so pissed bc it won't quit RAINING! We have had so much rain the last few months. I'm sick of it. It's supposed to rain all week. It's really cutting into Tyler's soccer season. They've already had to cancel 4 games and the way the weather looks this week they will probably not have one on this Saturday either. It doesn't affect Football unless it's storming. Although I am kind of relieved that we don't have to run around like crazies trying to get 2 kids to 2 different locations at the same time for practices on Mon and Tues, and games on Sat.. I feel bad for T when his games and practices are canceled!
They're also supposed to resurface our parking lot here at the apartments, they were supposed to do it last week but couldn't bc it rained. Then we had a couple days of sun, so they rescheduled it.. to start today. Well this morning it was already raining and had been for awhile and look at the forecast and there is NO sun in sight. RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!
funny im reading this today. ive read it before but some how ended up here reading it again!! but this was back in OCT and here it is april and what has it done all day today?? RAIN!!!!
ReplyDelete